Do you find it disturbing when women whip their tit out to breastfeed while at a restaurant?

OK so I went to Olive Garden, not that fancy but its a small town in Texas this is the Hilton of restaurants here, anyways, I got my food and this lady sitting right accross from me, whips out her boob and starts breastfeeding! NO BLANKET NOT DISCRESSION! Just pulls it out and the baby goes to town making that loud sucking noise! I couldnt help but laugh and my SO was just looking around the room trying to look at anything but her! It was so funny but at the time, I did not want to eat my pasta. lol Do you find that kinda disturbing? Or am I just screwed up in the head for getting grossed out? lol

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 2:27 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I find the word tit disturbing...lol. I think it is rude but I wouldnt lose my appetite. when I was breastfeeding, I made sure to cover up. Not because I cared about people seeing my boobs (I didn't care, theyre just boobs) but because I didnt know who else would be offended. Its common courtesy.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:33 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Do you want an honest answer? I think finding a baby eating from a breast disgusting then there is something wrong with you. I personally find it really beautiful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Well I am sorry anon but if I walked up to you and was like hey wanna see my boobs?! you would be like, yeah only if theirs a baby on the end?
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:36 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• All I was doing was trying to eat and I dont want to see someones hooters while doing so. There was a perfectly good bathroom she could have used!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:37 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• You have got to be a troll if you are saying 'perfectly good bathroom' because I am sure you wouldn't have used a bathroom to eat in. This woman had the right to feed her baby in an eating establishment just as you had the right to feed yourself at it. Do you get grossed out when people feed their kids with bottles at the place?!? You really have some maturing to do if it bothers you to see a grown woman feeding her beautiful baby in public.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Aug. 25, 2009