I hate asking but it's too early to test.

Do these sound like pregnancy symptoms?

-Tiredness
-Fuller breasts
-Cramping
-always hungry

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yes but that can also mean a sign of getting your period
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• It could be. Although there's another thing I forgot to mention. (TMI) Last night when my husband and I had sex he said my cervix felt softer than usual and he said it hadn't felt that way since I was pregnant with my first. Also my period isn't due til the first of the month. How early do period symptoms occur?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I found out 2 weeks ago i was pregnant with my second child and those were all the symptoms that i was having. If you want to test, then take a test, I did the first response i bought 6 of them because i felt pregnant and wasn't sure, i took them from the week i was supposed to get my period to the day that i was late, the first day of me being late the test showed up positive. So if you've gotta buy them buy a 3 pack and if the first one shows up negative wait a couple of days. etc.. i'm sure you've heard it all before
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 2:38 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I just hate waiting! lol I wanna take a test now but I know it's too early to detect anything. Even if I am pregnant. So I'm only asking if that's what it sounds like.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I usually get my period symptoms like 2-3 days before my period, i break out horribly. however pregnancy break out is much diffrent so i discovered with my last child it just doesn't go away! The night i believe that my child was concieved my husband told me that it felt diffrent too, and it felt diffrent for me as well it was awesome sex! I told him that i hope sex never feels that good again, my son is only 5 months and i'm working on baby number 2 I had to make some smart ass comment ! lol
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 2:42 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• yes, they deffinately sound like the symptoms... most pregnancy test won't show until 5 days before your missed period and there only 30 some percent accurate at that point. the more days the more accuracy.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 2:45 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I just wanna find out ASAP so I can get the care I need and make sure the baby is healthy and actually developing properly. I've had two miscarraiges in the last year so I don't want to take any risks and get the care I need for this baby. If there is one. I feel that there is. But I've felt that there was before and have been wrong. I just..yeah wanna know asap. I sound like a broken record now. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I understand where you are coming from completely, I've only had one miscarriage, however unless there is something that is wrong with your body that caused the miscarriages, then you should be fine, i had my first apt today actually i am currently 6 weeks, if your worried about the care start taking some prenatal vitamins, that's usually one of the first thing the doctor tells me, I even took them after my pregnancy, the doctor told me they won't hurt me to take them after, just extra vitamins for my body at that point, the first visit for me is usually prenatal vitamins, baby's first picture, and any questions i had that was basically it, oh and the week before the apt the 8 tubes of blood to check everything.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 2:56 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I would start prenatals right away...if you haven't already. So that way if you are pregnant your baby is getting what it needs.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:00 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Im almost 6 weeks pregnant and I didnt have any of those sysmptoms except some pain in my tummy and my nipples were really sore. Thats so weired that your husband said that your cervix felt soft lol I didnt know men pay attention or could even tell. Well good luck to you and lots of baby dust
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2009