so i am 4 months pregg and was wondering can you tell what your having ?

without any ultrasounds anyother ways of knowing???

magical_mommy

Asked by magical_mommy at 3:07 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nope! I tried the wedding ring trick and it said twins! then I did the gender Chinese chart thing and it said girl and a few more said girl. I went in at 16 weeks and the said definitely a boy lol (just one) lol

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:10 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I bought the intelligender test, its like a pregnancy test but it tells you boy or girl lol. Well I did mine at 14 weeks and it said boy. And we are having our first boy!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:11 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• oh...thats not 100% though, but it is fun!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:12 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• My dreams are all of boys in catastropes, it's weird. I knew what I was having before my lil ones showed up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I did the intelligender test with my son it's http://www.intelligender.com/, it's just like a pregnancy test you pee in the cup, no sex before the test because it will throw the results off! and your urine turns colors to know if it's a boy or a girl, i also did the chineese birth chart with my son and both of those are correct, and now during this pregnancy the chineese birth chart says girl, and i'm only 6 weeks and you have to be atleast 10 weeks for the intelligender test, they sell it at walgreens, cvs and rite aide too but i ordered mine off line instead of going to 20 diffrent stores 7.00 shipping was worth my time and i will be using it again in about 4 weeks
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 3:39 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I used the online baby gender thing that is on here and it was right! It said girl!!!!
    shiningstar790

Answer by shiningstar790 at 8:18 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• well i tried the gender prediction test on here and it said a girl and now i am going to go and buy the test thing so we will see i do feel like its a girl i have but i dont want to be wrong and be dissapointed .
    magical_mommy

Answer by magical_mommy at 5:09 AM on Aug. 27, 2009