How do I Involve The Other Parents?

I'm throwing my son a birthday party for his second birthday, of course :D Many of the children who will be invited are between 1 and 5. How do I plan a party that will keep them happy, and keep their parents entertained for the hour or two that it's likely to last?

BisketLiss

Asked by BisketLiss at 3:45 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If it's still going to be warm, have you thought about having a barbeque, like 4th of July style? You could set up outside games like horseshoes or volleyball, and the parents could mingle and play while the kids play as well. If you don't have a yard to do this in, you could always have it at a local park.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 3:53 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• That's a good idea, but with the weather we've been having, there's no telling what it's going to be doing next month....it might snow! I think I'm going to plan the party for indoors. Unfortunately, I don't have a yard to do anything in, and I live in a 2 bedroom apartment. Last year, we used a kid's room in a local church, but it's kind of dreary in there...even on a sunny day.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 4:08 AM on Aug. 25, 2009