how do you know if your having a misscarg??

i started to get this light brown dishcarg has any one ever had this and still have a baby or did you lose yours my doctor didn't realy say any thing because she doesn't want to say the wrong thing what do you think im not realy having any cramps and when i do theyer not realy bad
im only 6wks

lemay25

Asked by lemay25 at 4:34 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• light brown discharge doesn't sound like anything I've ever heard about a miscarriage... Good luck!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 4:47 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I carried my son full term and i had brown discharge i can't exactly remember what the doctor said it was but he told me it was normal, I even had a little bit of blood come out a time or two of course being my first child i freaked out and went to the hospital with the terror of a miscarriage and that's when i got the explanation of it being normal as long as it's just about one wipe with the toilet paper. I am 6 weeks along in my second pregnancy now and i notice alot of mucus discharge and he said that was normal as well.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 5:06 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I had 2 miscarriages and both times my blood was bright red with clots. SorryTMI. I also had severe cramps to the point of being hunched over with my first M/C. WIth my 2nd M/C i only had slight cramping until i started to get huge clots. I think you will be fine. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Brown discharge is fine as long as it doesn't turn out to be bright red. If you see red call your ob asap!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 8:40 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks. I started with a brown discharge and everyone told me it was just old blood. Next day I still had brown discharged and I called the dr. They told me to go in and they took my blood. I went in the next day and my levels had dropped. My dr. told me that I would start bleeding any day then. I started to miscarry the next day. Now I've heard a lot of people say that they had brown discharged at the beginning of their pregancy. Just watch yourself closely. Good luck
    mrsmendoza2006

Answer by mrsmendoza2006 at 11:02 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I had my blood done yasterday and it was 873 they said they want me to come back in tomarrow to retest to make shour its not going down so wish me luck thanks for all your answers you all helped me i'll keep you posted to let you know what happens
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 4:31 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• just got back my blood test don this morning and they said it was just alittle over a thousand so they want me to retest monday to see if they are still going up thanks guys i lett you know what happens
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Hope everything goes well for you hun. That's how mine started out, I had no idea, apparently it can be normal though, just not in my case, I hope things looks up for you and baby!
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 8:44 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• i had a misscarg on the first of this moth and i just wanted to let every one know this so if this happens to you call your doc, right away don't wait ... they are still checking my levels and now i need a aultra sound so check my cirvics to make shour every things ok in that department so good luck to all that is in my shoes its truely hard to go throw this for the secon time this i my 3rd baby i lost i just feel like im lever gonna have another one wish me luck for next time thanks guys for all your answers
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 5:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2009