do u masturabe

how many people do it , and how offten. and with what

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• this is funny but i used to do it(like 5months ago the last time) by watching womens boobs on tv and humping a pillow
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• If I even tried to start, my SO catches me and its on like Donkey Kong! and my hand works just fine! cant ever say I humped a pillow though! That makes me think of my dog and a stuffed animal lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 4:56 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• yes i do, quite often actually mostly it just calms me down to go to sleep, toys are to much effort!
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 5:01 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• all the time when i was preggo and with just about anything sanitized, but my sex drive went out the wino with baby # 2
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Nope.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:01 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• yes, alone - rarely, with my husband - once a week or so because he likes to watch, we have a wide variety of toys but my favorite is my jackrabbit

Answer by missanc at 8:37 AM on Aug. 25, 2009