Do you want some beautiful figurines of pineapples or 75 assorted decorative lamps?

OK I just needed to share what I saw on craigslist.......

Who would want this crap?

"beautiful figurines of pineapples"

"piano chairs (no piano)"

"vintage plant holder"

"over 75 different decorative lamps" (this is at someones house lol)

some people make me laugh.

Beautiful pineapples lol

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 4:45 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• naw- look on freecycle. i see tons of ads in my area for "box of stuff. not looking through it to list all- just come and take it all- no picking through." seriously, if you don't want the box of junk and it's not worth it to you to look through and at least give people an idea of what's in there, why would anyone respond?? i saw the same lady list that box for like a week straight, each day sounding more and more frustrated over the fact that people were either not interested or wanted to know what was in the box. it's quite entertaining, actually.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 9:22 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• who wants old crap..lol
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 4:47 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• well I had a friend who made ceramics and she gave me a frog with a huge dick and I sold it on craigslist for $25! The wierd part was that the guy who came to get it just about craped his pants when a pregnant girl came outside with a frog with a huge dick! lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 4:50 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• and to top it off I just found "Free Office Cubicals, Workstations & Desks-Complete Sets-Herman Miller "

lol
    yes that is exactly what I wanted to do, come home from a long day at work and sit in my very own office cubical!!!! SWEET!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 5:10 AM on Aug. 25, 2009