Why answer anon if you didnt offend anyone with your answer?

I dont like to choose anons for my best answers, EVER. Simply because I want the best answer to go to someone willing to show their face. (SRY) And it upsets me when people post anon with a good answer. It offends nobody nor does it say any personal info. So why post anon? (questions too) I get so many good answers (and bad ones lol) from anons and I want to know who you are so I can become friends with you!

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 4:54 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't answer e-mail anon. but I just googled my name. There is a porn site as cassandrataylor.com. I hope any employers at least do an interview before they decide to google me, oh crap and a little bit funny.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:59 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I have only been on here for a few months and i post alot of answers anon and questions anon because at first it seemed like every question i asked or every answer i had given was wrong and all people did was criticize me for them, and i got tired of it, but i'm over it now and don't care.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 4:57 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• That's why I got off for like a month because I had like 4 anon stalkers who would invade my questions and say rude and hateful things about me and my life style. I'm over it though because now I take it as a compliment cuz if they have nothing better to do then watch over my life, then I am pretty special lol

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 5:01 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Say you're looking for a job and the employer searches your screen name (mine is the same as my e-mail- I'm an easy target I guess), I don't want them reading questions I've answered about periods, weight loss, politics, or some other private detail I wouldn't normally disclose to them. That's the main reason for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I have searched mine and my info dosnt pop up. plus if your in a job that googles your name just to hire you, how do you have time to be on here? They are not that bored I promise.

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 5:07 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i always answer regular...lol..im not trying to b rude but i really dont care what anyone thinks about me its not lik u all know me..;)
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 5:12 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Well I have searched mine and my stuff DOES come up. It's a precautionary thing. I've been out of the states with my husband for a few years now (being a stay at home mother), but when I go back in a week I'm going to start searching for jobs. They have the right to Google me if they want to and I don't want my private information online for anyone who wants to search me to have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• No idea, I just answer no matter what. But with alot of females on here they get butthurt over things that arent even worth being hurt over. You NEVER know when you might offend someone. Seriously. You could say hey i like your pink shirt, and someone would get all crazy and be like why you trying to look like me, blah blah LOL.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:41 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Most of the time I'm not scared of showing my face but sometimes I will click Anon if I feel particularly private that day. Even if it's not an offending answer. Lol. So I don't know.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 8:46 AM on Aug. 25, 2009