back pain

i know you all cant tell me that im pregnant or not but i need some advice. i got lower back pain that is keeping me up, period is 4 days late (only a little bit when i wiped last night but not enough for a pad). and im very nausea... any suggestions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• some women have there period while there pregnant, some women don't know there pregnant until they deliver, (so says tv) however that's how i found out with baby number 2 that i was prego my back is killing me but however that didn't happen with baby number one. every pregnancy is diffrent, if you think you may be pregnant take a pregnancy test first response is my favorite one (omg i can't believe i have a favorite) it will let you know up to 5 days before your missed period, however the accuracy will change as you get closer to your period, I think 4 days is like 40 percent 3 days higher and then at the day of your missed period 99 percent. Oh yeah even if you are pregnant a heating pad on the low setting is okay as long as you don't sleep on it or lay on it for hours at a time because that will change your core temperature. but it should help you get your sleep, also a hot bath for the back, and ginger ale for the belly!
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 5:12 AM on Aug. 25, 2009