Mostly a vent but input appreciated

So, my boyfriend of 3 years and I found i was pregnant shortly after i turned 18. I finished highschool graduated and then he joined the military. I waited and waited and waited by my cellphone every night for the phone calls while he was at Bootcamp and AIT. When he went back to homestate to visit family while i stayed with mine he cheated on me several time of which i didn't find out til after we had tied the knot. he wanted to work it out and i agreed and now its he doesn't kiss me he doesnt hug me and he doesn't cuddle with me with out an eyeroll or a sigh. He doesn't help with the baby, or chores. Claims he has to work all day so why should he have to help when he gets home. Instead of getting intimate with me he lets girls flirt with him at work, and looks at porn. He makes it so theres no money in the bank. I have no idea what to do anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• leave his ass
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 5:15 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• My husband is a coal miner he works 70 plus hours a week and still spends time with his son everyday when he comes home and when he has a day off it's daddy's day with the baby or family day. From what i am getting from this he is still in the army. Don't put up with his shit, it seems like to me there is obviously something else going on with him that you don't know anything about. My opinion is he's still being unfaithful, Leave his ass, i know it's going to be tough, but maybe threaten to leave his ass unless he straightens up and flies rite (changes his ass around). Give him a time period if nothing changes then he'll see just how great paying child support and trying to see his child really is! Oh yeah no money in the bank hum I'd deffinately start telling him your spending more on groceries, diapers or something start paying for that with cash and stash some of that away just incase you actually do need to move out.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 5:25 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• oh yeah don't stash the cash in a bank acct, then during the divorce (if applicable) the account will be found and brought up stash it somewhere in the house your husband wouldn't look.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 5:26 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• He is in the military and you are married. THere is a lot you can do. First get hooked up with a spouses group for the support. Access the base counseling for you and him. And porn is against regulations, he can get into trouble for that. Worst case situation talk to his superior. And if you leave him he is going to have a hard time not paying child support, the military makes him. Good luck honey.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:55 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• not trying to be mean,but it sounds like he doesn't love you and only got married because you got pregnant.you can be by yourself alone. get a divorce, get child support ,and get your own life not dependent on a man that won't give you the time of day.i'm sorry that you are going through this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Aug. 25, 2009