"Michael Jackson's death ruled homicide" Does it surprise you?

August 25, 2009
LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles County coroner's finding that the death of Michael Jackson was a homicide could mean criminal charges for his doctor, who told investigators that he administered a mix of powerful drugs to treat the pop star's insomnia hours before his death.

The homicide ruling was based on forensic tests that found the anesthetic propofol combined with at least two sedatives to kill Jackson, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press on Monday, speaking on condition of anonymity because the findings have not been publicly released.

While the finding does not necessarily mean a crime was committed, it means more likely that criminal charges will be filed against Dr. Conrad Murray, the Las Vegas cardiologist who was caring for Jackson when he died June 25 in a rented Los Angeles mansion.http://www.seattlepi.com/pop/1403ap_us_michael_jackson_investigation.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• Even if it was an accident or *gasp* suicide, do you really think that the family wouldn't pay someone off to say otherwise?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:09 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Not really, but Micheal brought a this upon himself, he had the drug issues, he could afford the in-home doctors, and he told them what drugs he wanted...he was addicted to lots of crazy stuff, it's his fault to, so this should be a homicide/suicide!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 8:39 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I believe that the Dr did kill Michael Jackson on purpose. I think he was jelous of him and wanted his money even though he was kinda bankrupt. Whoever did this to Michael will pay, and Jesus will get them back. R.I.P Michael I love you so much and I so so sad that this happened to you. You had so many more years to go but I guess jesus had other plans.
    Pregasaurus123

Answer by Pregasaurus123 at 9:33 AM on Aug. 25, 2009