Is Obama trying to dismantle our country?

To turn it into whatever it is he wants? He has placed 32 czars who only answer to him and we know nothing of their salary or anything.Alot of them seem to have college connections with Obama.Some of them are/were proclaimed communists who studied marx/lenin in college with Obama.The green czar was wearing a black panthers uniform while participating in the Rodney King riots in LA.

Which also makes some wonder why wont Obama show his college records?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Which also makes some wonder why wont Obama show his college records?
    ----------------------
    why are u posting anon?
    what's good for the goose is good for the gander............................
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:06 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• oh, the op, like every other anon has claimed, says it's because of a rampant group of stalkers filling up her inbox. I think most of the anons are liberals who don't want to admit they're wrong!

i'm posting anon, because i don't feel like listening to their whining. i have yet to get a nasty-gram....and if i did....so what?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Obama has a lot of little secrets that he wants no one to know about.....

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 9:10 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Ignorance must be bliss...
    Dylansmom32509

Answer by Dylansmom32509 at 9:12 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Yes he is. This was obvious during the election if you paid attention.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:12 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Yes
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:15 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I think all Presidents try to make this country a little closer to their ideal. I would hope that he doesn't want to dismantle our country, but I know not what lies in his heart.

Personally, I believe he is playing by the liberal play book of growing government and he is doing it as fast as he can. I can't say I am surprised, but I think his free pass is getting close to expiring and things will be much harder for him to pass. Many of those that didn't vote for him but were willing to give him a chance are seeing that he is nothing like the politician he branded himself to be (transparent, bi-partisan, moderate, etc.) and the loud voiced of opposition are speaking out against what he wants to do.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:16 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I was friends with all kinds of people college- satanists, communists, pagans, socialists, Christians, etc. That doesn't make me any one of these groups by association. Anyone that thinks so obviously didn't go to college. Maybe that's the whole problem.
    And yeah, I post anon. There are some really creep nut jobs on here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• It's the "Boiling Frog Theory." The legend goes if you place a frog in pot of boiling water, he'll jump out; but if you place a frog in a pot of cold water, and slowly bring the water to a boil, he won't jump out and will eventually die.

Obama is attempting to "boil" all of us with round-about bills and tactics. MANY people are conscious of this, and fighting back. However, there are still many people who refuse to see the temperature rising, and might eventually realize what is/has been happening, but by then it will be too late.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:20 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• He gave them jobs as czars that only answer to him.He has been a buddy of Ayers.He listened to Rev Wrights preaching for 20 years.I do believe there is a bit of a difference 9:17
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Aug. 25, 2009