Best At Home Pregnancy Test??

What is the best at home pregnancy test to use? Has anyone ever had a positive a few days before your period was due?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I found out I was positive with both pregnancies using a mid priced test. The more expensive isn't always better, I just wouldn't buy the cheapest in the world.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I used a cheap dollar store brand that i think costs $3 and it was accurate every time. I have 3 boys. I think the EPT is the best for before you missed period though. Good luck!!!
    Anonymous

• It's also good to buy a couple of different brands and see what they all say.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I use the pink ones. It's easiest to see the lines on them and they detect lower levels of hormone than the digital tests. Dollar store tests are actually just as accurate as a doctors pee test!
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 10:07 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• dollar tree brand works just fine.. i found out with it with my pregnancy...
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 10:18 AM on Aug. 25, 2009