Parent Choice Diapers?

Are these diapers any good? I am useing Pamper Swaddler and Luvs right now but a cheaper diaper that works well would be great. I used white cloud with my other kids and they were ok. I have 2 week old twins so I need something cheap and works well. I dont have time to be cleaning up leaking diapers. And I dont have money to get a bag to try and then they not be worth a crap. So what is your opinion of them?

twinsnseptember

Asked by twinsnseptember at 9:26 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used them during the day but still stuck to pampers at night. I found that she would be too big for them usually before she hit their suggested weight limit though. At 30 lbs she was in the size 5. Oh and I used them from birth with leaks only when she was really thirsty or I wasn't paying attention
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:28 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• There are 3 things i stopped buying the cheaper version of and diapers is definately one of them. I buy them in bulk and save a lot of money. I have compared and found out i go through twice as many cheap diapers as i do with Huggies. So i stick with Huggies. I guess it all depends on how much your child wets. I have tried almost all brands of diapers with my 3 boys and Huggies is no.1 for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I used em with both my guys and didn't seem to have a problem.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 9:34 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I love them and they are the only diapers I buy for my kids. I have two toddlers and this is the only brand I buy and the only type of diaper I have ever used for them. I think they are MUCH better than white cloud. We have tried all of the cheaper brands and the PChoice are the best by far.
    On a side note, the Target brand diapers are worthless. So don't buy them. We had leaks all over the place with those.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:36 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• parent's choice diapers are cheap and SUCK.. I've experimented with all the diapers that were available and I found that pampers were the BEST. HUGGIES SUCK IMO...
    fireangel0310

Answer by fireangel0310 at 9:56 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i use them but like jademom07 said my little one is also in size 5,but a box(13 dollars) last almost 2 weeks for me
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 10:02 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I rather pay the extra dollar a case for luvs! I love luvs and the parents choise dont fit as well! I don't know about where you get your but its really only a dollar difference in price here! Og yeah and try diapers.com!!!!!
    kcriswell

Answer by kcriswell at 10:47 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I tried the Parents Choice and found them to be real leaky and they didn't fit right on my newborn. They are not very soft at all.
    stepmom2boys407

Answer by stepmom2boys407 at 10:52 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I have been using them since my son was 2 months old. I love them. The only thing is if they get a rash its hard sometimes to clear up wiht these diapers. I usually buy a more expensive brand to get a rash cleared up but my son has only had a rash twice but this was when he was teething. One other thing about these diapers are that usually if your baby can wear a size two in pampers or any other expensive diaper these seem to run a size smaller so you would need to get a size 3 instead. Thats what I have noticed since using them. Good luck!
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 10:57 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i used them and HATED THEM!!!!! my son leaked out of them ALL the time!!! we only use pampers. he leaked out of luvs too. we haven't tried huggies. but, we did try whitecloud (another cheaper off brand that walmart sells) and those worked pretty good.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 12:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2009