Another could I be preggo question??

My BF always pulls out when we have sex. One time he didn't about 3 weeks ago. Now I also have endometriosis (mild) so it's almost impossible for me to be pregnant. But here are my symtoms:

Nausea- last 3 days
Light headed- last 3 days
Feel really bloated, like I dont want anything around my stomach

Due for my period the about the 29th no cramps yet when I always have them so bad Im usually dieing atleast a week before with bad back pain none of that either. The last thing yesterday I went to have cereal I took one bite and had to throw it away because the milk tasted funny to me but both my son & mother said it was fine to them. So what do you think?? The reason I ask is because its too soon to test and I've been out of the loop for a longtime my son is 9 years old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds a lot of how I felt with my children. However I have no idea about Endometriosis part. But i would get it checked out. Pulling out isn't always full proof because there are still "lil swimmers" in the seminal fluid that could still cause pregnancy.. GOOD LUCK!
    fireangel0310

Answer by fireangel0310 at 9:49 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• My advice is wait and then test. Really there is nothing you can do but wait it out.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 11:46 AM on Aug. 25, 2009