what happens at a headstart home visit?

has any body had one? what do they do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in

• I have never heard of a headstart home visit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• They just come into your house, Interview you and the kid, they ask stuff liek what his( i say he i have a son) strong points are, weakness, What if any kind of help you need like wic, money etc. Its nothing big honestly, Just make sure your house is clean. My sons teacher came 4 hrs early and we all caught some kind of pukey bug the day before so my house was thrashed but she understood because i stood there talking to her puking into a trash can. :)
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 12:59 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• they come in to see the condition of your home and how well the kids are being taken care of...then if they think anything is bad they call child protective services on you. dont let them fool you into that HOME VISIT CRAP! its an excuse for them to be snoopy! do you really think they visit ALL the childrens homes? NO..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i took my daughter out of headstart for this reason. they actually wanted to do a home visit. well they did, and i had social services knocking at my door 4 days later saying they had a complaint about my house being disorganized and an unsafe enviroment for my child. well , social services came in and inspected, and nothing was wrong, and it wasnt unsafe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2009