What's the Neatest way to celebrate an Wedding Anniversary? 29 Years!

I'm looking for any Cheap Frugual ways to celebrate! We never ever had A Vacation or A Honeymoon! Last year We gave eachother Anniversary Cards but never opened them. Because we were so Busy doing A Big Wedding Shower for our DD getting Married! DH says we don't even need to buy new Cards. Just open last years unopened ones! We're Jobless and down on our Luck! Both of us are getting deeply depressed. We have no fun, laughter, love Etc.. My health is Awful! 30 years of Migraines & No Quality of Life! Each year I hope for new Glasses & Contacts! Almost 7 years of waiting! We had A Flood & never could afford Repairs! All my Appliances Are broken & much Else! I find litle happiness to hang on, grasp for, hope for Etc.. Yes soon our 25 year old DD will have her 3rd Baby! Her 1st Girl! But they're Jobless too! Times Are so tough! We can't afford Laughter. I'm not strong enought to do anything. I can't Cheer my DH. What can we Do?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:59 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• go to a state park and sit by the lake and have a picnic, play a board games or cards. Be playful..play frisbee at the park. gather you family for a cookout, make a scavenger hunt for your cards from last year and open them. The scavenger hunt can be only memories (ex. the place you first kissed me in this home) surprise your hubby when he gets home and try to play and have fun and remember y you fell in love.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:08 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I'm wrecking my brain trying to come up with a suggestion that will impart hope and laughter into your lives that won't cost you what little you do have in order to make ends meet. I did want to say to hang in there tho.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:11 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Times may be tough, but you have each other. You are all still here and you are having another grandchild... a baby girl. YAY! That is something quite amazing! I am so happy for you. And another thing... 29 years... GO YOU!!! congrats!
    I know times are tough. We all feel it! Just be happy with the little things around you. Your family, your friends, your hubby! Be thankful every day you have each other and for as long as you have had each other. That is quite the milestone!
    For your anniversary, save up a little money here and there and just go out to eat somewere, anywhere and just have a dinner. Just the two of you. Relax and enjoy each others company.
    My hubby and I went to Joe's crab Shack on our anniversary(my choice) LOL. Yep, I chose it. We talked, laughed, ate and just enjoyed being together. Nothin' fancy but who cares, it was special because I was with the man I love.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 10:12 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Pack a picnic lunch and go someplace where you can sit and eat your lunch and talk and reminisce.
    You can stroll around hand in hand afterward. This relaxing time can take as little or as much time as you like, and it will be something that you'll remember.

Answer by Bmat at 10:23 AM on Aug. 25, 2009