Question about cramping in 3rd trimester...

I know this question has been asked a million times, sorry. I'm 35 weeks and have been having more and more cramping lately. Last night I woke up at 2am and had to walk around my living room because it they hurt so bad. I would have one for about a minute and then I would get another one. It only really happened twice and then I was able to go back to bed, but it freaked me out. I'm sure they are just braxton hicks or something, but I thought if they were they were supposed to go away when you changed position and they just kept hurting while I was walking around. Also, how would you describe what contractions feel like?

moviemom22

Asked by moviemom22 at 10:01 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you been to the doctor?
    it could be braxton hick, since ur so far along it might be getting worse.
    but if ur worried call ur ob
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:21 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• oh my dr told me they were normal. mine started about 35 weeks, i cramp every single day and i'm now 38w5d. it sucks.
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 10:45 AM on Aug. 25, 2009