ur kids 10 times worse?

Everyone is telling me that my kids are going to be 10 times worse then I was, so I'm going to have my hands full (I'm pregnant with my first). Can anyone vow to this? Has this happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol! you will be ok its just when your kids do something you suddenly realize how your parents felt. My dd told me she hated me once and it tore my heart out, I realized I have said that to my parents out of anger but I never could imagine how bad it hurt til I felt it myself. Really you just geta dose of your own meds and then you call your parents and say you are sorry you had no idea what you did to them lol!! Its the same with love too now I realize that the braces, shopping, sitting at games really is showing your child love. When I do these things for my dd I realize how my parents felt about me and I feel loved but I didnt appreciate it until I performed the same tasks for my dd.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:23 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I was bad, always kept a good heart, had values, and I had my limits, but when my daughter was born, she's been the best thing to ever happen to me. She's a sweetheart, the best baby, and has a great personality, that's how I was when I was an innocent baby too though, but I've got a lot to teach her along the way, if it wasn't for all the things I went through i wouldn't know now what I know to teach her about right and wrong.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 10:33 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• my kids are very well behaved and I was alittle bit of a terror if when theya re younge you treat them with respect you will get respect I am never gonna say they won't yell back at you but as kids age they go through emotional stages and need help learning to control themselves I hear from other people that my are the best behaved so even if they are squirrely around me mine are good for other peoples I have four kids 2 of which are younge adults one drives like a granny I am glad my younge adults make me proud
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 10:44 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• No. You just don't realize what a handful they are. I think it's probably about the same and really just depends on how you parent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• my mom used to tell me this when i was younger lol. didn't think she knew what she was talking about until i had kids of my own. it's not all that bad tho. i think every generation is different from the last whether bad or good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Maybe not 10 times, but you will get a taste of what you were like for your parents. And remember all the times you said you would NOT be like your parents? Be prepared to start sounding just like them.
    DogsMom

Answer by DogsMom at 4:43 PM on Aug. 26, 2009