Strange sleep habits - could it be teething?

Hi gals,
My girl's normal day is wake up about 7am, then around 10 - 11 she will have a nap that lasts anywhere from 1-2 hours. She is 15 months old. She's been teething for what seems like FOREVER on her bigger teeth more towards the back, and the last couple of days she seems to be in more pain than normal. Well, she was up about 7am like normal, we had breakfast, then she wanted to nurse about an hour ago. I nursed her on the couch while I watched the news and she fell asleep in my lap. This is very strange as she NEVER takes a nap this soon... do you think it's linked to the teething? Should I wake her to keep her on her normal schedule?

MamaLisa1976

Asked by MamaLisa1976 at 10:31 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• K, nevermind... she woke as soon as I submitted this. She seems fine, maybe just a freak thing.
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 10:50 AM on Aug. 25, 2009