Obama, 1 term or 2?????????

What do you predict?

Why, truthfully.

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 10:52 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well, it's hard to say.. there are so many people that still have their endorphins running just knowing the fact that there is finally a "black" president. On the other hand, his approval rates have been declining DRAMATICALLY. If he doesnt start picking his shit up quick, I dont see a second term in his future.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:56 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Really depends on who the Repubs have running. Currently can't think of anyone.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:59 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• One, it was the same with Carter. There are just not enough people who will put up with much more of his spending and he has a lot more that he wants to do that is not budget neutral.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:04 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I praaaaay....it is only one term.....I will be one lady out here, that will be actively campaigning for a worthy President outside of these Cafe Mom walls,

I will never again not be politically active in my community.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:07 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• One, I think unless he really pulls something spectacular out of his butt or we are in a total dictatorship he'll get the boot come 2012.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:08 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• The one thing Obama has going for him that Carter didn't was the media. If people don't start actually doing their own research on how his initiatives are working and they instead depend on MSNBC and the MSM for their news, they will believe what they are told by their trusty news anchor.

I also think it will depend on if the Dem's use reconciliation to pass the health care bill and what happens with the economy. I won't be fooled by the surge of spending on shovel ready projects prior to the mid-term or general elections, as this is orchestrated to make you think they actually care about your living conditions and wages. It's all Hollywood all the time with this administration.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:08 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Based soley on his behavior thus far, he'll only get one term. But he can always change things and get re-elected.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:12 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• obama.jpg obama image by Civic284

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Why do you love him anon? Because you believe in his politics or because 'he's just so cool'?
    He would never let you sit at his cool kid table.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Lord help us all if he gets re-elected. I'm praying he only has one term and the Republicans take back Congress in 2010.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 11:17 AM on Aug. 25, 2009