What do you think of this haircut?

Ok, ladies I've made my mind up. After years of being the baby in my family and the last of my sisters to have long hair I've decided to cut my hair for my 7 yr wedding anniversary next month. Although I'm looking for a change I'm not wild about going for something drastic. I love the look of a bob but a longer one; one where in a haste I could pull it back into a chic ponytail and not worry about it.

I've talked it over with my hubby who says "go for it" but it's my parents who have a huge problem with me cutting my hair. I realize it's my hair and that I'm a grown woman but my parents are very into women not cutting their hair short. Like I've stated I'm the last of 4 girls who's hair has never seen a pair of sheers except for a trim. While my hair is not extremly long it is in the middle of my back so in my culture that is considered long.
The haircut I've chosen is to me a happy medium, what do you think?

Ladybugkisses76

Asked by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:57 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Photobucket

I think it is beautiful. I say go for it. If you have not ever cut your hair shorter, you will be amazed about how much lighter you feel.
    Good Luck, I am sure you will LOVE it.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:01 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Sorry, I don't quite know how to make the link clickable.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NO2UOMMYKZ0/SRloq5uJZKI/AAAAAAAACjI/kUhlRA-QF7M/s400/Jenny%20McCarthy%20Latest%20Blonde%20Bob%20Hairstyle.jpg
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:58 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i think you should do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Your head,your hair. You may find out its the best thing thats happened to you since...hehe..'sliced bread'?
    starrsun

Answer by starrsun at 11:16 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Thank you Nateskitten. I have no clue how to do things.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:21 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Wow, taht is a good look! I'd do it if I were you. It's not too drastic, but just enough to feel vibrant and youthful...again.
    BigBellyMom

Answer by BigBellyMom at 11:29 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• love it! go for it!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 11:35 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I think it will look nice and if you are ready to cut it and all that jazz...go for it!
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:45 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• It is beautiful. And, as you say, you can always pull it back if you want. You may want to consider donating your cut off hair to a wig program for people on chemo. Ask your hairdresser for information, or call a cancer information center, or the hospital, or ask your doctor for leads on how to find out about this, it would be a wonderful thing to do.

Answer by Bmat at 11:49 AM on Aug. 25, 2009