Why are some woman this way?

OK I just want to know...why? and please don't be so pissy just please answer the question in a nice politess way :) I am just trying to figure it out make sense to it.

OK here goes why does the ex wife tend to be so inconsiderate as far as her ex living a new wonderful life with his new wife, then she decides to make him help her even more on top of the child support...I mean what she is recieving already is sufficient enough $700.00 a month my dh helps out if he wants to as far as extra but for her to make him do it...I think it is so unfair..he does it anyway so she won't get too upset and start something...me as the second wife kind of makes me feel like she treats him like her puppet :) I don't care that he wants to help out those are his kids he is supposed to be a man/dad for the rest of their lives but my question again is why does she have to be such a money hungry witch...they both have good jobs on their end.???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• If the ex-wife is just formalizing what they are already doing, I don't think it is an issue. She just wants to make sure that his kids are taken care of. There are many stories of a man moving on to a "new life" & skipping out on support for his kids from his prior marriage. I don't think she is trying to hurt you personally, she is just trying to secure her kids' future. Just IMHO.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 11:02 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Seriously you knew about the ex-wife and probably knew she was a B-atch, why would you marry him then knowing there would always be this woman in his life and in his pockets? You're gonna be the one suffering and your kids, he suffers too but this is something he has to deal with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Just so you know coming from someone who has been on both ends of the spectrum it isn't easy being the ex either.. Not saying it's right to be a bitch but everytime i've been a complete bitch to my son's father and his new wife I have had ample reason to be. Now as far as her making him do something you can't blame her for making him do anything.. He is an adult and he can choose whether he helps her beyond the means of child support or not.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 12:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• She will do what she can get away with. She does it because he "lets" her. He doesn't want to make waves so he caves. Maybe she still loves him and that is the only way she can have contact and feel in control. I had a simular problem with my husbands ex-girlfriend of 6 years. She wasn't happy and didn't want to see him happy either and made it hard on us. I married him and had kids and she was not happy about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I agree He lets the ex do this. He needs to stand up and set up boundries. My ex does not help one bit. If I have asked for extra help, he says to use my child support. I know my place with my ex .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Your husband needs to put her in her place- easier said than done. My husband's ex is the b-atch to end all b-atches. Everytime something upsets her in her personal life, she takes it out on all of us. She actually once told my husband that if she wasn't happy, he couldn't be happy either. I should mention she divorced him - she was cheating with multiple people. She has been married & divorced 3 times, has a kid with each guy, had a year-long affiar & then went back to the 3rd ex. (I am not making this up!) Any time she gets mad, she threatens to take us to court for more support (which we pay faithfully!). When I 1st started dating my husband, she hated me & tried to make the kid hate me, etc. Since we have married, she has gotten a little better, but you never know when she'll go off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Aug. 31, 2009