Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What could this discomfort be?

My dh has been complaining about a discomfort on his right side of his rib but more behind of it...he says it doesn't hurt but it comes and goes. The doctor suggested to have an ultrasound done.

What do you ladies think it could be?

It's been 2 yrs. going through this he is so stubborn finally he went to the doctor.


Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Health

Answers (2)
  • it could be a tumor or a cist... sry if that scares u.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

  • It could be almost anything...I wouldn't worry until you get the ultrasound- make sure he does get it.

    Answer by preacherskid at 7:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.