I don't care as long as you don't

What would you all do if your husband said he doesn't care what you wear as long as you don't mine what he wears? Basically you can wear whatever you want no matter what and he can do that same.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I guess it would be exactly like it is now because he wears what he wants to wear and I wear what I want to wear. Isn't this normal?
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:17 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• the day my ol man told me what to wear would be the day someone should just shoot me. what the hell is up with that? someone please tell me there is more to life than picking out your mans clothes and then making sure he wears them just the way you like it.
    you can change a mans wardrobe honey, you aint changing his taste in clothes!
    can anyone say control?
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:21 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• thats how it is with me and my DH. we dont car what each other wear. he knows im not goin to wear stuff that shows my body and i know hes not so were good
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I have a shirt that my Hubby doesn't like me to wear, so I guess I ask him if he likes what I have on. Same for me with what he's wears, I don't like the old man jeans he bought so I went out and got him some for his age. It was to help him see how good he looked in them, it wasn't to hurt his feelings. I want my Hubby to like what he see's so I value his opinion.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:24 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• OP here - This includes your husband wearing women's clothing now too. Would you be ok with that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Thats how we roll lol...... Now sometimes he will get up in his boxers on Sunday after the kids go to church and open the front door looking for the news paper and I will smack him on his ass and tell him hey your showing the neighbors my goodies lol but I dont mind he dont walk out side lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• No, I would not be okay with that because that wouldn't be the man I married. But then I wouldn't be happy if he went out and made himself over in very hip clothing either. If he started wearing women's clothing that would be a deal breaker. Is he just wearing women's underwear, or all women's clothing?
    If he's wearing women's clothing that everyone else can see that would most likely have an adverse effect on your children as well - very confusing for a child!

Answer by missanc at 11:28 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• As long as he didn't go out in public with me wearing women's clothing I don't care what he wears behind closed doors.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:46 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I'm not sure how to take that - especially since men don't (normally) wear low cut blouses or high cut skirts. My husband doesn't tell me how to dress - but he would tell me if something I was wearing was too revealing for his comfort and I would tell him if what he was wearing was overtly tacky. I would think that would be mutual respect for how your spouses appearance reflect both on them and on you. I mean, you wouldn't want your man going to a black tie affair wearing house shoes, running shorts and a pink maternity top - and he wouldn't want you going to his grandma's funeral wearing daisy-dukes and a bandanna shirt. Everything within reason. LOL
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:05 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Um, isn't that how it's supposed to be??
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 3:36 PM on Aug. 26, 2009