Mystery Shopping

Has any of you ladies done this and how did it work out? Was it worth your time and effort? I am looking to suppliment my income and don't want to get scammed. Thanks!

jenree33

Asked by jenree33 at 11:27 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• Girl, you can always just start your own Mystery Shopping Service, here is how:

How to Start Your Own Mystery Shopping Service

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:31 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Don't have the time or patience for that. Thanks for the info though m-avi!
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 11:34 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I don't do the mystery shopping, but I do work from home. This is what I do if you are interested...
    http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:59 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I loved the article on Yahoo about Work at Home scams. There are so many out there, it's hard to find the right one! I have made a list of places that I have used (only free ones), I know they're all legit because I don't list them until I've been paid by them. You can see my list and details on these places at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I tried mystery shopping, BUT it kind of takes a lot of work. I would have to put for the shopping upfront then get paid for it about a month and half later. I recently started working from home and I’m very happy doing what I do!!! I work with a great team of Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I’d love to tell you more about our wonderful team and introduce you to the business!
    Erika

Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com

Best Wishes!!!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2009