tmi..bleeding after sex

DH and I have only had sex twice since last thursday(he has shingles and I have a cold.lol) But both times Ihad noticed after I went to the bathroom I had a little blood on the paper and mixed in with his "stuff" tha thad been on me.I dont know what it could be.I am on the bc pill but havent taken teh pill since friday,could it be that? And last night he said he felt something in there when we were having sex.It didnt hurt.When I am on top sometimes I feel when he hits my cervix but this wasnt that bc I couldnt fel it and he wasnt deep at the time.Any ideas? Remeber I said TMI>

Lindasmama

Asked by Lindasmama at 11:29 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Health

• Was it rough sex at all? It could have something to do with skipping the pill for a few days.. when are you supposed to start your period?
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:31 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I bleed everytime, my OB said it's because I have a friable cervix. You might want to call your Dr.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:34 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• No not rough at all.lol..I just had my period las twk.,on the 15th.
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 11:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2009