who's worse, Bush or Obama and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Neither were good. But I have to say Obama, since his excessive spending and lack of knowledge is MUCH worse. He may be a better speaker, but he has no idea what he is doing.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:54 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Bush was not a bad President, despite what people say, he kept terrorism to happen again, No he was not perfect, as for Obama, he is the one in office now, and have no comment on him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• they are both bad in different ways. Why the need to bring Bush up? He is out of office and now Obama is at the helm and running this ship into the ground.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Bush is done with his say in the spending of taxpayers money.... Obama has spent MORE and has no end in sight...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:58 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I'm sure ppl are way more AFRAID of Obama, so they'd say Obama is worse. Obama is much more intelligent than W, that's for sure. Lots of folks are intimidated and afraid of bright individuals.

I agree with above. W is history......enjoying his time in TX. Give it a rest.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:59 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Above- the economy was buried and firmly anchored in a mud bath when Obama took office. Please do not act like he pushed us into the ground.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• "W is history......enjoying his time in TX. Give it a rest. "

I wish the Obama Administration and the Liberals who love to point their fingers backwards would do the same ;)
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 12:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• why not bring bush up. wasnt he bad. I think op just wants a comparison. Havent paid much attention to politics, but didnt bush send troops into iran when it was afghanistan that we had the current prob. with, the towers in NY? so many soldiers died for no reason. I just think its sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Bush....

You can put a price on what Obama has spent,

But can anyone put a price on the lives lost & families torn apart by a needless war?

I didn't think so.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:02 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• "Above- the economy was buried and firmly anchored in a mud bath when Obama took office. Please do not act like he pushed us into the ground. "

No one is denying that.. Obama is just pushing us in even further instead of digging us out.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 12:02 PM on Aug. 25, 2009