I need some really great Halloween ideas!

I'm hosting a pre-trick-or-treat dinner party for friends and family. I need really simple, healthy dishes that are quick and easy.

Any suggestions?

Maximummy

Asked by Maximummy at 12:00 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Oriental Trading.com, I get their catalogs, great stuff, and not expensive, go to their website and check it out.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 12:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Chicken fingers, veggies & dip, corn muffins
    bocamom62

Answer by bocamom62 at 4:58 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Not off the top of my head, but I remember Family Fun magazine having some really cute ideas for foods. That and maybe Taste of Home. You could go online to their websites, type in Halloween, and see what you come up with.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 5:42 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Deviled Eyeballs
    Ingredients:
    Carton of eggs
    Stuffed Olives (your preference)
    Mayonnaise
    Green food coloring (or preferred)
    Directions:
    Boil eggs then let stand or place under cool water. Gently crack the egg and peel off shell. Cut each egg in halves and scoop out the yolks into a mixing bowl then add desired food coloring and enough mayonnaise to make it sticky and mix. Fill the eggs back in with the mixed yolk. Take an olive and slice in half; Use the half sliced olives as the pupil or if you can think of something better use that!

Answer by rkoloms at 7:35 PM on Aug. 25, 2009