What do you want for your birthday?

Things have been so tight around here, I've done without for so long its just normal to me now. I have a birthday coming up, a BIG one...DH keeps asking for gift ideas, but I can't think of a thing! Pathetic! What would you like for your birthday??

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 12:08 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a big one coming up alos. My DH keeps asking me. When I was younger I always wanted a really nice handbag or some expensive jewelry. Now, I have a daughter and married I guess my priorities have changed. I don't really want anything either except to spend time with my family. My husband and I don't really get to go out alone. Maybe I'll tell him I'd like a romantic evening with just us to. Happy Birthday to you.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 12:15 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I just posted about how I'm planning on getting my haircut for my 7 yr wedding anniversary, well since my b-day is in the same month I would totally love it if instead of my husband trying to wreck his brain to figure out a gift for both my anniversary and my b-day and just combined them into one and treat me to a day at the salon with a new hair cut and maybe a Bare Naked Ladies manicure. (regular mani only the polish is clear instead of colored so you don't see the chips us moms end up with when we put color on our fingers)
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 12:13 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Well I am the same way. I don't plan for myself but my hubby is already asking what I want for my birthday (it's in December). I told him don't worry about it because of Christmas but he overheard me talking to one of my friends about how I would love to go to a spa for a day just to be pampered and I think that's what he is doing. I'm not sure and I'm not hoping for it because I know how expensive it can be but that would be a really nice surprise.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:18 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I want a Chi - I feel like I'm the only woman in America who doesn't have one. Mother's day I asked for kitchen helpers ( jar opener, good quality can opener), for Christmas socks (my crazy son actually bought me 76 pairs of identical socks!), my birthday last year I wanted cash (then took the cash and paid a bill with it). I've always been pretty easy to buy for because I try to keep it simple. And I try to ask for those things that I've wanted or more often than not, needed, but just never got around to buying.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i want a ab lounge and i want a new sofa set for our new house and i want a trip to the chrioprator and a day trip to a spa these are all thing i want i have been asking for the same things for 3 years now and havent got em, usually we just out to dinner and go buy some tv seasons.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 12:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I want a sewing machine! I have been asking for one for the last 3 birthdays. I don't know why I haven't bought one for myself but geeez , how hard is it to go and buy one for me?lol. My b-day is coming soon and I will tell him AGAIN that I want one. Last yr he bought me my laptop, which I love!! So I didnt' say a word about the sewing machine.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I just had my birthday - I got a new 14 kt gold necklace for my diamond solitaire (my son pulled on it my first one and broke it), a new patio set for my porch, and some more money loaded on my spa card.

Answer by missanc at 12:31 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I want a Chi - I feel like I'm the only woman in America who doesn't have one.

No, you're not...but I'm guessing I'm the only woman in America who doesn't even know what this is! lol...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:34 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• ^^^^ME too. I want a CHI or a Solia flat iron for my bday!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I have a b day coming up in about a week and everyone keeps asking me the same question, I really dont know though.

BTW,,,what the heck is a CHI?
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2009