Michael Jackson

I know some people Love him and some people didn't but what are your thought about the TRUTH of his DEATH?

grandmasix

Asked by grandmasix at 12:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• It is so sad that money makes people so greedy and evil to take away someone life to get what they want. I just hope the bastard get what it deserves. He gives Doctors a bad name. I also know there are many more Doctors out there just like him with there hands out. I sure hope that the law is in Mihael favor and this Doctor pays for what he has done.
    grandmasix

Answer by grandmasix at 12:42 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I said it earlier on another question like this.....
    It's no shock to me the doctor/homicide thing, but really it was Michael Jackson who had an addiction to many drugs, he could afford them, he could afford privat in home doctors who would do what HE asked. It's just as much his fault as any of the doctors! It just took him farther than he probably wanted to go.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 12:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• that neither way it won't bring him back. I'm sure it provides some closure for his family and kids but it also opens up a whole nother can of worms so-to-speak.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 12:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I'm sure MJ could be pretty convincing to 'give him his milk!' After all he's the King of Pop. I agree 100% with that doctor being charged with manslaughter!

Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 7:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I need to add...I hold MJ responsible for his drug addiction. BUT>>The doc was a greedy enabler!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 7:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Nobody made him stick a needle in his arm or take a pill. To me, he killed himself. That's what drug addiction does. Whether or not you have a doctor prescribing things is inconsequential. He was an adult, he had a choice. He chose not to care.
    tikigoddess

Answer by tikigoddess at 2:40 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• to me i think it sucks.... i think they should let in RIP already..
    ShoesRLove

Answer by ShoesRLove at 3:54 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• A Doctor takes an oath and no matter who had a drug addiction he should have been more professional to help him in a different way. His greed took over and he was all about giving Michael just what he wanted so he could get paid. It is really so sad both ways because now he is dead and you cannot bring him back and the Doctor has to face his unethical ways.
    grandmasix

Answer by grandmasix at 9:05 AM on Aug. 28, 2009