have you dated this man or know of him?

His name is kelly altshue. he is a dirty lieing sack of crap. i dont want anyone else getting hurt. and if you ever slept with him you might want to be checked for an std. he sleeps with anyhting and everything. this man broke up my family. get the word out if here that name warn that person or if its you stay away! you are not the only woman he has a different woman every night. he meets all his women online. just warning everyone!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• LoL! No I don't know him thank GOD! But there are a lot of men like him out there.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 12:40 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• he meets them on cafemom
    ??
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 12:42 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I would hope that most people will have enough common sense not to sleep around with people they meet on line but hey to each their own. It sounds as if you are really upset over this guy, how is it that he broke up your family?
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 12:43 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• You broke up your own family if you were fooling around with him. He didn't owe your family honesty and commitment, you did.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• okay i am the one who posted this question or warning. he doesnt get on cafemom that i know of... he broke up my family when he and my mom had an affair. and i would never fool around with this dirt bag. oh and i know he is on facebook. and he goes to whatever porn sight he can and any chat room he finds. Just be careful. he has ruined many families.... mine as i said, his own( both marriages). he isnt in it for the long haul, he just there for the sex. he never wants to get married again.....if women knew what he was like before they met him they wouldnt want anything to do with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Your mom had a choice and she made it. He didn't make her do anything she didn't want to do. Same for the other families. He offered them something and they took it. They knew the consequences so don't blame him for what has happened.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• OMG I can't believe you are blaming HIM for what these other women did with him! That's as bad as blaming the Easter Bunny for cavities bc you ate all that candy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• If you slept with him while married you broke up your own family. Reason you don't fool around. If he was your husband and is sleeping around I would suggest allowing someone else picking your next relationship since you suck at it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• he broke up my family when he and my mom had an affair

Your mom broke up the family when she had an affair. She could of said no and not slept with him. Your mad your mom is a ho. He may be a jerk but he was not the one obligated to a husband and kids your mom was. She decided she loved herself and sex more than her family. Be mad at your mom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• ok i am mad at my mom too cause she did make the decision. I NEVER SLEPT OR FOOLED AROUND WITH HIM! after watching what my both my parents did and going through it all with them i will never cheat on my husband! I guess i am also mad at him for lieing to my hubby before we got married. He told my husband that I was sleeping with other men up at college when i wasnt. I guess i am just really mad at him. Idk. He is also starting trouble and drama with my friend and her fiance. all he does is start trouble and drama and then runs. he never owns up to wht he does.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2009