cleos pals.

i just wrote about the siggys...well i looked around my photos and there it was...so now how do i get it so everyone can see it????

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 12:38 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Where do you want everyone to see it at? Your page or your signature? And is it animated or non-animated?
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 2:38 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i want to be seen on my signature...and its animated...(ive already got a picture of my real dog)we figured that out...
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 7:54 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Ok well, since it's animated you'll need to upload it to photobucket.com first. Copy the "Direct Link" code for that graphic. Go to Signature, on CafeMom, under Privacy & Settings. Name the signature in the yellow area. Click on "Add A Photo". Click on the "Paste A URL" tab. Paste the "direct link" code from photobucket in the space for "Image URL". Click "Insert" and then click "Add".

It should be good from there but if you have any questions feel free to ask! You can send a message to me if you'd like to. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 6:16 PM on Aug. 26, 2009