describe what you do the 1st twenty minutes after waking up?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 12:51 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Change diapers and make bottles then try and go back to sleep..never works lol.
    SweetPea708

Answer by SweetPea708 at 1:00 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Well lets see, I go pee, wash face, brush teeth, put some cloths on( I sleep naked), let the dog out, make coffee, let the dog back in, feed him, take my meds, and go sit in front of the tv and watch the news.that might be more then 20 min.

Answer by louise2 at 12:57 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• try to go back to sleep
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• glasses & slippers on and pee, of course. Become the potty nazi for my 2 kids and them get them water and string cheese and turn Noggin on. I spend the next hour, minimum, taking pills and doing stretches to try and get myself to a functional level. Lots of caffeine in there too. Once I am limber and fully conscious I make a nice breakfast and we go from there. If I am in really REALLY bad sleep.... I'll have my just returning home from the night shift husband take over all those things while I sleep in.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• pee, brush teeth, wash face, brush hair, put on a robe, pour coffee (dh always makes a pot for me before he leaves for work =), change ds's diaper, put on a kid's show and start breakfast for the kids.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:04 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• PeePee...and stumble to the coffee pot....I NEED MY COFFEE !!!!!
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 1:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• take my medicine, pee, wake up the kids, put on my glasses, get dressed, straighten my hair, brush my teeth, fix the girls' hair, make whoever's not eating yet, breakfast, make my own breakfast, read the paper.
    tikigoddess

Answer by tikigoddess at 1:26 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• get u out of bed, get my daughters in the bathtub, then breakfast then whilst thy eat i shower brush teeth, get dressed,do makeup, come downstairs clean kitchen straighten up ouse then take gils for a walk come back fix hubby lunch, wow yeah thats about my whole morning schduale LOL!1 got carried away
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 1:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Get out of the bed, go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, put my hair up in a clip, go into our 11 yr olds room and wake her up and then turn on GMA. I watch that for about 15 min and then I start fixing her lunch. Thats about it. Im so boring...LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Put my daughter on my boob, try to brush my teeth (at the same time) and get her clothes ready for the day :) It's been like that for 5 months now and I wouldn't have it any other way!
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 1:54 PM on Aug. 25, 2009