Plz tell me... 1 thing each you're currenty HAPPY, SAD, MAD, SCARED, & NERVOUS about

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 12:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Happy~ I'm a Mom
    Sad~ My husband is working out of state
    Mad~ My financial situation, and yes I'm looking for work
    Scared~ To be having 2 kids in my situation
    Nervous~ Not 100% sure I'm having a girl, the ultrasound tech couldn't really tell!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:02 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I am happy my pregnancy is almost over, I am Sad that its almost over, I'm mad he won't effin come out on his own, Im scared about the induction and I'm nervous that I'll end up gettig a Csection.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 12:54 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I got upset at my Hubby on the phone earlier and I hung up on him. I feel like an idiot now and don't know what to say to him to make it right. I know "I'm sorry" is the first thing I should say, but after that I don't know....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Happy- I have the best kids and Hubby ever!!
    Sad- That I don't have any friends that live within 200 miles of me
    Mad- That this world is going to shit
    Scared- That I won't get out of this town before something awful happens to me or mine
    Nervous- About telling my mom that we are moving 300 miles away from her...again.
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 12:56 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I am happy I am having steak 4 dinner

I am sad that DH didn't consult w/ me or the bank before coming home from work w/ them

I am mad that he refused to discuss it and/or apologize about it this morning

Scared that about 2 hours ago DH's clinic called with some not pleasant test results.

I am nervous that we wont make it to payday, thank you steaks... nervous that they equal the rug doctor I planned on renting this weekend.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:58 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Scared and nervous about my husbands job loss-mad about the way they treated him...sad that I'm having to work more hours but happy that I can do it to help.
    BonJovilover

Answer by BonJovilover at 12:59 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Happy- I have Christ, a loving adoring Hubby ,great kids and fantastic family.
    Sad- That so many in this great Nation are suffering needlessly
    Mad- People won't wake up and see what is happening to the US
    Scared- That your President is taking my freedom and security from me and my kids.
    Nervous- What is going to be left of this County for my poor children. How are they going to survive what we have done? How can they be saddled with debt they don't deserve?
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:59 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I'm happy that I have 3 happy, healthy children. I'm sad that they are growing so fast. I'm really not mad about anything. I'm nervous about class tonight. I always get nervous on my first night back to school. I'm scared because my little brother has to have ANOTHER back surgery this thursday. He fell off a ladder and broke his back. He had surgery 3 weeks ago, but the pins they put in are slipping so they have to go BACK IN and put rods in. Now why in the hell didn't they just put the rods in there in the first place? Ok, now I'm mad about that. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I am taking my boards friday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy-I have a great family-no complaints!
    Sad-our oldest starts kindergarten in 2 days
    Mad-that it took sooooooo long to get in to take my test
    Scared-that I won't-------------not gonna say it!!!!!
    Nervous-again my test!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 1:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Happy- I have a wonderful family
    Sad- that there are hungry children in the US
    Scared-that the USA is going to shit
    Mad- That the roads in my town suck along with the sidewalks
    Nervous- About the furture of the USA.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Aug. 25, 2009