Do you know that this BHO new partnership? pray for Israel!

http://www.aclj.org/News/Read.aspx?ID=3319

sign Israel solidarity petition please.

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 12:56 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• They will get what they deserve. No thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I will sign it im with Israel 100% sister..
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Ok, I read the article and I am still very confused about what's going on . . . ??
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 1:59 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Jennijune, The Muslims want full control of the Temple Mount which belongs to Israel. What will happen will not be good. It will usher in the last days, the tribulation and all . If you read up on this stuff it helps to understand it more
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I will stand with Israel all the way!

MemawBrie

Answer by MemawBrie at 4:04 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Well, that's what I was thinking but . . .
    Well, if it's REALLY the end days is that really all that bad?
    All it means is that Christ is coming all the sooner, and isn't that something to rejoice?
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 4:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• It belongs to Israel? Thats a joke. You mean it was stolen by Israel, right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Of course some of you would stand with murderers, thieves and terroists if it means in your deluded and misguided mind that your precious Jesus will come back. Never mind all the atrocities the Israelis have inflicted on not only the Palestinian people, but the US as well over the years. Never mind the fact that we borrow money from China while giving billions to Israel to fund the murder of innocent woman and children and are their little lap-dog. Let's all turn our backs while they occupy stolen land, bulldoze homes, starve and refuse medical care to innocent people because after all, you are under the false impression that Israel are the chosen people and therefore allowed to do what ever the hell they want to.

Using your bible to validate the killing of innocents. Like I'd expect any different from followers of a tyranical and murdering God!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2009