???? about contraction stress tests

has anyone had a contraction stress test before? If so.. what was the outcome?
(link to info on contraction stress test : http://www.webmd.com/baby/contraction-stress-test)

- I may need to have one done in two weeks if Alyson is still measuring behind...

SaraM0412

Asked by SaraM0412 at 12:59 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with my first born, the doctors thought my son was measuring small for dates. so, i had non-stress tests. i think i went from doing them once monthly, to twice, and then to once a week for like the last 3 or 4 months of my pregnancy. but nothing was ever wrong. it was just a precaution because he was small. granted he was born only 6lbs even, but completely healthy. in the long run they are worth it.. i mean you get to listen to your babys heartbeat and what not.. i never felt any contractions i was having at the time, and i was having a few! it was just very time consuming, and irritating in the sense that you have to lay still soo long and any time you move, the belts move, or when they move the nurse has to re-position them. but i hope this gives u a little insight... good luck!!!
    juandmad09

Answer by juandmad09 at 1:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• im already doing weekly non stress tests ... a contraction stress test is petocin induced contractions while monitoring the babies hb....
    SaraM0412

Answer by SaraM0412 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2009