does anyone elses 3 year old love watching Hannah Montana??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My 3yo is more into iCarly. She absolutely loves that show and had to have an iCarly bookbag for school (which we found at Target). She likes Hannah Montana and Zack & Cody, too. Along with Dora and Diego and Little Einsteins.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:26 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• my 4 yr old loves Sam from I craly (SCARY!!!)
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:38 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i meant ICARLY...oops
    AmaliaD

• My daughter has loved Hannah Montana since she was 4 years old( she is now 7 yeats.). She has seen every eposide and now my 4 year son loves to watch her. They like to watch Nickolodean and Disney Channel.
    razorbackfan

Answer by razorbackfan at 3:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• My daughter is 3, will be 4 in Dec. and absolutely loves Hannah it is so cute to watch her dance when it comes on and her 1 yr old brother dances with her.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 4:34 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• My daughter is four years old and she would watch this show EVERY day if she could. She just loves it.
    jambamom

Answer by jambamom at 4:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• My DD will be 4 in a couple months and I don't even know how she knows who Hannah is but she does. Maybe from school, commercials etc. but I do not allow her to watch it. I think it is too grown up for her. And I was flipping one day and saw it and heard Hannah say "stupid" and I don't want my DD watching and trying to act like this so called role model!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Aug. 29, 2009