TMI EMBARRESSING!!

Have any of you ever "queefed" while having sex??? Ever since I had my baby, I feel like it happens more often then not. Is this normal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I have. certain positions make it happen more. DH ignores it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• yes!!! my husband and I just laugh about it and move on with our business. Before I gave birth, I could tell you on one hand the number of times it happened. Now, in the last 13 months, I have lost track of how many times its happened!!! It is embarrassing though!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I know it's been two years since I've had my daughter and I still do it. I hate it! Suuuuch a mood killer.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 1:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• yeah but just like a real fart, we ignore it. Not much you can do about it.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:32 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• its normal.. i'm careful getting up or whatever because whenever we do, it seems like every move i make, air is coming out of there.. it would probably be hilarious to watch but i won't let anyone or videotape it.. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• YUP! It's not embarrasing. It happens to me more during doggy style, & this is graphic, but when they pull out slightly & shove it back in (especially when your bum is in the air)....sometimes they can push an air bubble up there. I'm not kidding! This is what my gyno said when i asked her about it! So, tell him to be careful when "pumping"...lol! And keep those kegels tight, it will keep you from queefing as much (hate that word).
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2009