Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A year later...

I have no health insurance so I cannot go to the doctor. My DD just turned a year old and when I had her, I had 2nd degree tears. So, a year later sex still hurts! It is the most painful thing and I feel like I'm losing my virginity every time I do it. Anyone know why? Is there anything I can do? Is this normal?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Health

Answers (2)
  • Can you not get on medicaid?? There has to be a public health unit or something where you live. I would call around and find any public clinics available and go get a check-up. You may have healed incorrectly or there could be another underlying issues.

    Answer by KennsWifey at 2:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

  • Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.


    Answer by rkoloms at 6:50 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.