What do you do with the cards that people send you?

Cards are nice, but people pay 3-6 dollars for them and I always end up throwing them away.

Like I said, it's nice and all but they just clutter my house. What do you do with them? I guess I could just put them all in a shoebox.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 1:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I keep all cards from dh and the kids, as for the rest...I just keep the really nice ones. I usually display all the cards for about a week surrounding the special day, then toss the rest.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:39 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I check for money then throw them away. The cost is outrageous for them now so I send e-cards online.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• pitch them, my dh and i have desided no more cards but we cant seem to stick to it... i always try to get nice but cheaper ones as i know they will throw them away anyways.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I always thought store bought cards were ridiculous .. now if they take the time to make them I will keep them otherwise they either go in the trash or I find something else to do with them (Alot of times they become craft projects)
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 2:42 PM on Aug. 25, 2009