Please someone, can anyone help me with these strange new symptoms!!!

Hi. Ok first off i have always had normal 3 day periods all my life, and i have never had many headaches either, if any. Until after my 3rd baby, slowly my quality of life has been decending downward.. About 4days before my period i get excruciating headaches, they wake me up in the midle of the night, and are so bad i scream and cry in pain, i get natious and can't take care of my kids when these happen, sometimes Excedrin will work, but not all the time, But this past month i got the 4day headaces before my period 4days, and after 4days, and when my period comes it last 7days and the first 5days i gush blood, and soak a pad every 15min, now i also break out in acne on my chin, andalways have greasy hair and skin, i eat really healthy and recently started excercising and lost a pound i was 122 and got to 121 pounds and then this morning i wake up on an empty stomich and im 123, than with half a chicken sanwich 124.5. HELP

angels4262

Asked by angels4262 at 1:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Health

• Sounds like PMDD. Talk to your doctor.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 1:57 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Also>>> i never use to cramp not even after my 1st and 2nd baby, now i have such bad cramps that i can't stand up..
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 1:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Hormones. It's not uncommon for our "hormonal makeup" to begin to change after children. You need to have a full workup done - and make sure your doctor doesn't let something slide because it is "within" normal range. Just like thyroid, there are normal levels of hormone and just because yours may fall within the normal does not mean they are normal for you. One doctor (well, a physicians assistant) told me that my thyroid was "fine" - turned out it was only ONE number into to lowest range of "normal" - which was NOT good. My regular doctor put me on thyroid, then had to raise it before we got my thyroid into an acceptable range "FOR ME". Headaches can be very hormonal and can be a sign that your ranges are not "Your normal" - you get what I'm saying? Good luck to you.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:53 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Please see a doctor as soon as possible so that you can find out what is going on and how to treat it. I am sorry that you have been so miserable, and I hope that you get help soon. Would you please post a followup so we'll know how you are?

Answer by Bmat at 1:55 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• See a docotor. Drink more water and see if you are needing a diuretic. Sounds like the migraines are from lack of water...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Thank you ladies, and i know i should see a doctor they are just not always helpful and understanding in the headache department, and may want to put me on birthcontrol to regulate hormones, and i can';t take birht control, it throws me in depression really really bad
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 2:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• See a doctor, and if they are not understanding, tell them that and find another one. You shouldn't avoid medical help b/c you aren't listened to; you could ask around and see who everyone else likes, someone who listens well and explores multiple options. Usually the one everyone likes is pretty good at their job. Do you see an OBGYN or a general practitioner?
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 6:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i see both a obgyn and general practisioner
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 8:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2009