whats with people always assuming?

i know someone(a) who is harsh with one of her co-workers(b) cause she(b) is pregnant and having a hard time and always sick so (a) thinks that (b) is faking it and calling her lazy saying that(b) is acting like her pregnancy is a illness...some ppl just have a really hard time with the hormones and cant help it....i cant stand ignorant people

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's pretty clear what kind of person she is.... I don't blame you for being irritated with her. I, personally can't stand people who seem to lack any human compassion at all.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:58 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• She has a right to her opinions. But voicing them is a different thing altogether.

Answer by louise2 at 2:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• This reminds me of a teen mom school I went to in high school. I was pregnant with my 1st baby and there were 22 other girls. The head of the school had never been pregnant!!!!
    She was very mean and rude to the pregnant girls who were always sick.
    You would think the school district would have hired a woman who had been pregnant before to be the head of the program!!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:23 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Pregnancy isn't an illness and like PMS is no reason to be rude to anyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Aug. 25, 2009