cheating problem.

i found out my friend who i am becoming really good friends with her boyfriend who is my husband brother is cheating what do i do what do i say?? i feel guilty everytime i see or talk to her. i want to say leave him but i dont know what to do my husband says to leave it alone. i dont want the drama with it but i cant stand the guilt i feel!!

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 2:13 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• It isn't your business. I'd say, leave it alone too....and tell her to tell him or you can't be friends with her any more.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 2:18 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I he cheating...I am confused...I would just tell the cheating party that you know what is going on and they need to fess up or you'll blow their cover.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Id stay out of it if I were in the situation.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 2:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• You DH is right leave it alone. she probably will not believe you anyways. And get made at you for trying to break up her marriage. Unless you can show he he is cheating.

Answer by louise2 at 2:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I know it's hard, but stay out of it. It's none of your business. And no, I wouldn't expect any of my friends to do it for me. It's way too awkward and I'd hate the job of telling too. If she's smart she'll find out on her own. I don't mean to sound insensitive. I know what it's like to be cheated on. If the act is actually going on, she'll find out, trust me. Unless she's clueless.

Hoping for the best.
    geminigirl18

Answer by geminigirl18 at 2:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• women should watch out for each other
    tell her without reveeling your id
    that way she will know and may reach out to you for support
    if you tell her straight out, she may forgive him but will hold a grudge against you
    it does not make sense but it happens
    tell her without her knowing it was you that told her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• hes cheating lol sorry i read it and was confused to.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 2:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• How did you find out he was cheating? Did your hubby tell you? If he did, it's too late to tell you to stay out of it.

Tell the guy he needs to tell your friend it's off or you're going to tell her he's a cheat. It'll be a lot less hurtful if he breaks it off than if she finds out from you!

07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 2:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I am honorable to respect and selfrespect. If my partner cheats on me AGAIN meaning he has already and we're one last shot now, if my partner cheats on me again I would want someone to tell me.

first responder I think you are wrong because once a conversation is completed in which one confirms or says in a relationship that is a friendship that he or she is cheating on their partner, the cheater made it the friend's business.

I have had people come to me to confide that they are cheating, I tell them that based on whatever they've told me, and I say this very early on in our friend to friend conversation, I tell the cheater that if I am asked by the cheater's partner I will tell that partner.

Cheater's partner's (the one who's being cheated on) just about always know or suspect there's cheating. That's why if asked I tell.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• It's her BOYFRIEND not her husband. He's a single man and can date whoever he wants. It's none of your business and not even her's for that matter. She should know that as a single man he'll see other women. There is a reason the man has not committed to her and married her. So I don't think he's cheating, he's living life as a single man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2009