Am I the only one who doesn't need caffeine to jump start her morning?

I was just reading another post about the first 20mins of your mornings and I realized that there are a lot of coffee drinkers out there hoping that that extra bit of liquid caffeine helps to keep them sane and alert during morning routines.

Do you drink coffee?
How many cups in an average morning?
Do you make it at home or pick it up from Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?
And finally if you rely on coffee to help you wake up do you think you could do your normal morning routine without it without biting someones head off?

Ladybugkisses76

Asked by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just need a shower to get up and get going in the morning...I don't care for the taste of coffee so I stay away from it...just a nice refreshing shower and I am wide awake and ready to start my day.
    mcquistionmom2

Answer by mcquistionmom2 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I don't need it! I'm so thankful for that! I see so many of my friends and family that can't even talk to anyone without first having a cup of coffee in the morning!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• none

wake up at 5:30 every day of the week
    Anonymous

• I make a pot first thing in the morning and drink about 2 cups. If I don't have coffee, I'll survive, but will probably get a headache!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I drink about two cups a morning. Made at home.

Coffee is the first thing on my mind after brushing my teeth. I don't rely on coffee to wake me up, but sitting up in bed for twenty minutes sippin a cup gives me time to wake. A shower fully wakes me.

I suppose I could go through my morning without it, but why? I like coffee.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 2:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i do NOT drink coffee...for the same reason i dont eat cauliflower or waterchestnuts...it tastes nasty haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:34 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Nope I have to have my coffee. I drink about 3-4 cups a morning, with a little milk. This morning I ran out of milk so I didn't even make coffee. It's almost 2pm and I'm still trying to wake up. :(
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:39 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I never have caffeine at all. although I do love starbucks pumpkin spice coffee in the winter time, but I drink it maybe 3 times a year. I dont drink soda either. I prefer water, or crystal light
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 2:41 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I like it, but I I'm not dependent on it to function. I was like that in my 20's though, but back then I worked until 1 am and had to be up with the kids 6 hours later.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:43 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I do not drink any either. Nice glass of water. And I have to get moving right away to wake up!!!
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 2:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2009