preterm labor im dialated to a 2 an 80 percent effaced an now im on full time bedrest i got the steroid shots and antibiotics i was just wondering if this has happened to any1 else an wat was the outcome o an im 32wks an 4days every response is highly appreciated

momatonly16

Asked by momatonly16 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had the same thing happen to me at 32 wks and again at 34 wks. at 34 wks i was put on strict bed rest. and at 36 i was taken off. around the week i turn 37 wks, i went out for a walk, it was 2 miles i had him the next day. just rest and take it easy. i wasnt allow to have sex either
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• that hasnt happened to me, but i had my son at 34 weeks because my water broke. they also gave me steroid shots and antibiotics. but my son is perfectly healthy now!!! good luck =)
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2009