do any of you guys????

do any of you moms, out there who smoke a little pot or eats some mushrooms after the kids are in bed??? OR have a sifnificant other that does?? If so how did you react when, they ask about drugs, are you a hipocrate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not a hipocrite at all. I actually have a medical marijuana license for chronic pain. Both of my kids have seen me and my DH (who has one as well) smoke and eat our "medicine". They know that is medicine and leave it at that. I haven't done mushrooms, and don't think I would if I knew I still had to care for my kids in a few hours. But I totally think to each their own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I'm a mom, therefore illegal drugs/actions are not a part of my life or anyone else's around my children.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:54 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• YES YOUR A HYPOCRITE!!! How do you teach a child right from wrong when you do wrong things? Smoking pot and mushrooms are ILLEGAL- (except for Anons case, which I actually don't believe because MOST states don't allow the use of medical Marijuana anymore, and I have NEEEVVER heard of a doctor prescribing mushrooms!!! Also what are the chances of BOTH of them being in "chronic pain") When you choose to keep a baby, and raise it, you choose to live a life of honesty, and respect and choose to be ready to teach your children right from wrong- Drugs are illegal, which make it wrong, which make you not only a HUUUGEE hypocrite, but a bad mother as well. SHAME ON THOSE THAT DO-

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I quit doing drugs once I had kids (I was a daily pot smoker and occasional painkiller popper). I honestly don't agree with doing those things once you have kids but I'm not judging people I don't know.
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 3:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2009