how could i get rid off my spots on my face? the natural way?

to those who read my question before i misspelled the word RID OF MY SPOTS ON MY FACE...can anyone help plz...i want the natural way, not buy something at the drug store or anything like that..thank you!!!

Saphireangels

Asked by Saphireangels at 2:59 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I don't know of any natural way that really works. You could try lemon juice, but don't hold your breath.

The only thing I know that works is micro dermabrasion or laser treatments.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 3:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I recently learned that many times skin problems occur because the liver needs to detox. When the liver can't do it's job efficiently, the body uses the skin as a way to rid the toxins. So I'd start with a liver cleanse. Acne may also be a sign of lactose intolerance or a hormonal balance or even a sensitivity to the soap you're using. Treating the cause is the ONLY way to effectively get rid of the problem.
    In the meantime, give up all synthetic soaps and use an astringent with not-tap water and essential oils (if you're unfamiliar with their properties stick to lavender and/or tea tree oil). No more than 30 drops total per ounce of water.

That's my suggestion. Good luck.
    jellyphish

Answer by jellyphish at 3:10 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• PS Be warned- a lot of times a problem gets worse before it gets better. That's ok, it passes.
    jellyphish

Answer by jellyphish at 3:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Certain foods may be causing an allergy. Try supplements like vitamin E, C, K, B complex. Try also scrubs and masks :) Good luck!!

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/features/skin-nutrition
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 3:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• This reminds me I got some ugly brown spots from my prenatal vitamins 8 yrs ago :( I still have some. Thank God they are on my back not visible unless I wear certain tops.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 3:54 PM on Aug. 25, 2009