What are somethings you see mothers do-that makes you want to strangle a bitch!

Mine is letting children run wild in parking lots.

JnCV

Asked by JnCV at 3:11 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not making sure their child is properly buckeled up either in a car seat or booster. Oh wait letting a child under the age of 12 ride in the front seat.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 3:13 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• moms who let their child dress like a street walker, just because they've reached the ripe 'ol age of 10. There are several things I can think of but I don't wanna hog your post hon.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 3:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Mothers who put there men first. My Mom was always more into her boyfriends than me and my little sister. Ugh! She has no heart.. Just this morning we were trying to spend some time together she started yelling at me for some reason and I started bawling.. I didnt want to but im just so moody right now at 22 weeks pregnant... anyway I started crying and she started SCREAMING at me cause I was crying.. Ugh! She was never very Motherly
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Judging other moms.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• letting their kids run wild in parking lots too, or when they beat their child, not spank but seriously beat their kid like abuse the poor kid, or i have a friend she comes over to let her kid play with my dd and then she just forgets she has a kid, and hes bad, he hits my little girl, pushes her, throws things breaks things! and she does nothing, and i hate to punish another persons child, its not my responsibility and id feel really weird doing so theres more but ill leave it at that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• LOL..Good one Fallaya!!!
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 3:19 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• ones who curse in their posts and think that voilence is a good thing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I don't like when kids are allowed to run wild period...but it IS bad in a parking lot! MIne is mothers that smoke in the car with their kids...and holding their kids!! My sisters friend came over holding her 8 month old and smoking!! Really?!?! I'm a smoker and I smoke nowhere NEAR my child...and I would never HOLD her and smoke!!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 3:26 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• moms who punish their kids for ridiculous reasons, and because they're too ignorant to know what is age appropriate
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 3:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• When I hear stories of mothers that yank their kids back and start whamming on them for the stupidest shit. Children should not be abused for any reason. Theres a difference between a good spanking and a bad beating.
    When children gets molested/ raped by a family member and the one person they told didn't believe them.
    Mothers that do crack, speed, herion, meth and then try to say that they were a good mother.
    Mothers that don't take responsiblities for their actions.
    Mothers that don't try to raise their children, or correct them when they are wrong
    Mothers that raise their children to be Christian-Scientists or whatever, Atheist mothers. As a Christian that breaks my heart to hear mothers and fathers say that because they have no faith in God, their children shouldn't either.
    Muslim mothers that when their muslin children convert to christianity uphold the honor killing. Another heart breaker
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 3:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2009