Pg or what?

I was suppose to get my period on the 19th of this month. 19th came and i got very very light spotting for 4 hours and then it was gone. That was it. My normal periods are 7 days long and heavy, and this time i got a few spots. Yesterday, i was feeling off, and i ran to the bathroom and puked. This might be tmi, but i have been having really really loose stools over the past two days too. Before this spotting, after my last period in july, I spotted 2 times: once for 4 days and moderately, and the other time was for two days and very very light. I've taken 4 pg tests and all have been negative. Am i testing too early or is it not pregnancy? I've also been having cramping, back aches, stuffy nose, and some dizziness. I am setting up a doctors appt for a blood test in sept, but i just need some answers before that so i don't go crazy lol thanks ladies!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well the spotting and the loose stool and the feeling sick and dizzy were all reasons i thought i was preg, and i was right. my first test came back negative but i took one first thing in the morning and it said positive. it could always be stress though.
    xxluvya

Answer by xxluvya at 3:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Personally I think you should relax and wait it out. If you are going in September and you have already taken 4 tests all negative...I would wait. You may be thinking too much about it, causing you to have symptoms that you would if you were pregnant (sore boobs, puking). You may just be getting sick. Hope it all works out for you
    aussiesma

Answer by aussiesma at 3:17 PM on Aug. 25, 2009